Assistance is available to our rental customers 24 hours per day, 365 days of the year.
If you require roadside assistance following a vehicle breakdown, please call the team on 0151-933-4566 and quote the vehicle registration number.
In all cases you must listen to the safety advice given by our team.
On a Road
- Move your vehicle off the road if you can, but watch out for soft verges that could make it tricky to get going again.
- Put your hazard lights on; if it’s dark or foggy, keep your sidelights on too.
- It’s usually safer to wait well away from your vehicle and moving traffic, behind a suitable barrier if you can.
- If you get out, take care and use the doors facing away from passing traffic.
- Wear a reflective jacket if you have one.
- If you have one, and it’s safe to do so, put a warning triangle at least 45m (50 yards) behind your vehicle.
- Don’t stand between your vehicle and oncoming traffic.
- Call us ASAP when safe to do so and await assistance.
What to do in the event of an accident?
If you are involved in an accident you must always:
- Dial 999 if anyone is injured.
- Get into a safe position before you start exchanging details, i.e. away from the risk of other traffic.
- Never admit liability at the scene of the accident.
- Exchange names, addresses and phone numbers with everyone involved.
- Exchange registration numbers & make/model of vehicle.
- Take pictures of the vehicles, the registration number of the vehicles and any passengers.
- If safe to do so also try to take pictures of the accident scene.
- If there are any witnesses get their names, mobile number and their address.
- Call 0151-933-4566 with the details and for further steps.
It is vital that you report any incident to us within 24 hours.